Paint Shop Optimization
OUR PLANS AND PROCESSES DRIVE QUALITY
MPS Group has extensive experience providing comprehensive turnkey paint shop cleaning, maintenance & technical services at production facilities throughout North America. Our data driven programs include all aspects of paint shop optimization service to achieve an environment that meets and exceeds our customer’s quality expectations; all managed through our proprietary software solution.
MPS Group provides “Single Point Accountability” for the management of major “support” processes that affect the spray booth environment to achieve increased system operating performance, improved product quality and throughput, and increased uptime.
PROPRIETARY WEB-BASED MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
SOUND BUSINESS DECISIONS BASED UPON REALTIME DATA
Alpha is the MPS Group proprietary computer software program utilized to manage & execute our contracts and Service Delivery. The program enables our site management teams and customers to track Scope of Work completion and manage our business at the site through established metrics (KPIs). The program is a powerful way for our on-site teams and customers to leverage real time data to make sound business decisions on a proactive basis. Through real time tracking (each day, each shift) the contractual scope of work is documented from beginning to end over the course of the annual contract. This produces data that is tracked in several formats to validate conformance to the SOW & program objectives.
- Uploads & Tracks Scope-of-Work Task Completion (Validation)
- Produces Daily, Weekly & Monthly Labor & Service Schedules
- Documents Special Service Request & Changes to Scope of Work
- Full Reporting Capabilities
- Tracks Task Completion (QR Codes)
- Houses all Task Instruction Sheets (TIS)
TOTAL BOOTH MANAGEMENT
- Management, supervision and hourly manpower
- Scheduling, reporting and auditing
- Management of equipment and consumables
- Daily cleaning of paint process equipment
- Cleaning maintenance of common areas Carrier and process tool cleaning
- RTO management and cleaning
- Weekend cleaning of paint process equipment
- Filtration management
- Booth water management
- Booth air balance
- Humidification management
- On-site technical “dirt-in-paint analysis”
- Robot cover management & rag laundering
- Low Frequency Cleaning
EPISODIC PROJECT CLEANING
MPS Group has a proven track record and successful history of providing major episodic cleaning maintenance for our customers. These projects often require significant manpower and equipment to complete cleaning to desired levels within narrow time frames.
- Burn/weld level cleaning of spray booth systems prior to upgrades or repairs of existing process equipment
- Post construction/production readiness deep cleans of newly constructed paint systems
- Pre and post environmental decommission cleaning
- Scheduled shutdown deep cleaning
- Single Point Accountability
- Total System Approach
- Standardized Processes
- Safety Systems
- Vendor Mgmt. and Integration Portability
- Contract Savings
- Reduction in Re-Work Costs
- Paint & Chemical Savings
- Energy Savings
- Extended Filter Life
- Improved Systems Uptime
- Increased First Time Quality (FTQ)
- Data Collection & Analysis
- Reduced Dirt
- Predictive & Preventative Maintenance
- Dedicated Project Team
- Quality People
There’s one company that safely puts the latest technologies, equipment and innovative processes to work for you – MPS Group. With offices and operations across North America we have you covered for all of your industrial cleaning needs, while helping you control costs — wherever and whenever you need us!
SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT
Employee safety is critical no matter what the project or where it is located. That’s why we take an innovative and comprehensive approach to safety, including development of robust health & safety plans, as well as rigorous oversight and monitoring of all aspects of the job site. MPS Group is proud to consistently rank amongst the safest companies in our industry.
WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK.
MPS Group delivers quality-driven services that control cost, mitigate risk, and safely deliver results. Let us know how we can bring our specialized services to you.